This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Pending packages status
- From: Daniel B÷▀wetter <boesswetter at peppermind dot de>
- To: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at gmx dot net>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 10:35:20 +0100
- Subject: Re: Pending packages status
- Organization: peppermind - Network Neue Medien
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
Please, be patient with an impatient newbie :)
Pavel Tsekov wrote:
On Wed, 5 Feb 2003, Daniel B÷▀wetter wrote:
Little reminder: I haven't read anything about any of these lately (esp.
Please, be patient :) The process of reviewing usually takes some time.
First you need people interested in the package and second this people
need to have some spare time, that they want to invest in reviewing the
package. You submitted TCM for review 11 days ago - according to the
standards of this list the time to worry has not yet come :)
My admin used to say that the best network is one with no users. Maybe
this is true for software projects and testers as well ... :o)
TCM-Testers welcome (anyway)
Daniel Boesswetter, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
peppermind - Network Neue Medien, http://www.peppermind.de