This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Invalid setup.hint file for bash
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 01:06:51 -0500
- Subject: Re: Invalid setup.hint file for bash
- References: <20030120200438.GG28535@tortuga.etc.sk>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Jan 20, 2003 at 09:04:38PM +0100, Marcel Telka wrote:
>The sdesc and ldesc fields are both mandatory as stated
>at http://cygwin.com/setup.html, but bash/setup.hint
>file violates this rule.
I've removed the assertion that ldesc is mandatory from
this web page.