Update on a couple of setup bugs (high-DPI, Cannot open (null) for reading)

1) High-DPI

I wanted to confirm this bug was Microsoft's not ours, so I found some MS
sample wizard code, and tested it - and it showed the bug too.

2) Cannot open (null) for reading.

OK, just had this happen to me again, with a setup that I had added a more
verbose error to:
It occurs in install.cc(install_one_source) - just search for
IDS_ERR_OPEN_READ.

The parameters of install_one_source were:

packagemeta with name = a valid package name ( the error occured several
times )
packagesource with Canonical() returning (null)
prefixURL = cygfile://
prefixPath = /usr/src/
type != package_binary and != package_source, i.e., neither member of the
enum,

It looks like setup tried to install source packages for all the packages
which don't have source packages.

OK, that's it for now, more debugging maybe tomorrow.

Max.