This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [GCC 3.2] dll/exe exceptions patch
- From: Danny Smith <danny_r_smith_2001 at yahoo dot co dot nz>
- To: Robert Collins <rbcollins at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: cygwin-apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 13:17:39 +1000 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [GCC 3.2] dll/exe exceptions patch
> Lastly, wouldn't SEH be a feasible alternative (if the ReactOS work is
my concern with ReactOS SEH is that is has Borland license uncertainties.
http://digital.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Digital How To
- Get the best out of your PC!