This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: migrating cygwin-mingw-gcc branch
- From: Danny Smith <danny_r_smith_2001 at yahoo dot co dot nz>
- To: Gareth Pearce <tilps at hotmail dot com>, cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 15:22:54 +1000 (EST)
- Subject: Re: migrating cygwin-mingw-gcc branch
> > The merge has happened.
> > http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2002-07/msg01277.html
> umm - that says the branch is opened, for abi changes.
> It doesnt mention anything about a merge...
> Am I missing something?
Sorry, that was misleading. Soon after that, a swag of CVS check-ins hit the cp
and libstdc++-v3 directories in 3_2-branch. Perhaps there are more to come.
http://digital.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Digital How To
- Get the best out of your PC!