This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
migrating cygwin-mingw-gcc branch
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 21:21:29 -0400
- Subject: migrating cygwin-mingw-gcc branch
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
I'll be creating a new cygwin-mingw-gcc-3_2-branch as soon as
the main gcc 3.2 branch, which has just been created, has the
ABI patchset applied.
Then I'll create a new gcc 3.2 for cygwin within a few days.
I won't probably won't take cygwin's gcc 3.2 out of "test" status
until the main gcc 3.2 release occurs.
Read the gcc mailing list for more details about gcc 3.2.