This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: binutils question
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 13:15:30 -0400
- Subject: Re: binutils question
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Jul 05, 2002 at 12:41:10PM +0200, Pavel Tsekov wrote:
>I noticed that, by default, excutables have some data, in the binary,
>which is not part of any of the image sections. It is located after
>the .stab* sections. If I strip with --strip-all this data is removed.
>What is this data used for ?
This would be a question for either the binutils or cygwin list.