This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup.exe looks good!
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- To: "Gary R. Van Sickle" <g dot r dot vansickle at worldnet dot att dot net>,<cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 20:32:26 +1100
- Subject: Re: setup.exe looks good!
- References: <NCBBIHCHBLCMLBLOBONKIEOBCJAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Gary R. Van Sickle" <email@example.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2002 6:50 PM
Subject: RE: setup.exe looks good!
> > > Also, I thought that the Category page was supposed to
> > > expand the Categories that were installing things so that it was
> > > what was about to be downloaded. Didn't it do that at one point.
> > >
> > Yeah, it did, and I thought it still did the last time I checked
(like a few
> > days ago). I'm resynching to CVS now, I'll rebuild it and see. I
> > rxvt update, and of course the sweet new bazzoo release.
> I can confirm this isn't working anymore.
What it did before was a side effect of the quick-hack categories I put
in place. Now that the display,tree and data are all somewhat separated,
there is no 'addition' taking place when dependent packages where
So actual code to do it needs to be written... which I'll leave as an
excercise for the reader.