This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: pregerenated cinstall/configure broken in cvs
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 09:43:44 -0500
- Subject: Re: pregerenated cinstall/configure broken in cvs
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Jan 29, 2002 at 11:46:23AM +0100, Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
>I've sent a patch a while ago that included a 'fix' for
>cinstall/configure.in wrt CFLAGS; but I could not reproduce the error,
>so it was removed.
>It turns out that the pregenerated configure in cinstall is buggy.
>Can someone check in a freshly generated configure?
>After a fresh checkout, I get:
> 11:32:51 fred@appel:~cinstall$ MINGW32=yes CFLAGS='-mno-cygwin' ./configure
Why are you doing this? It's not necessary.
Regardless, I've regenerated the configure script. I'm not sure why
it was in that state.