This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: base-files package needs a maintainer
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 12:05:37 -0500
- Subject: Re: base-files package needs a maintainer
- References: <052f01c1a735$e7e4ee90$0200a8c0@lifelesswks>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Jan 28, 2002 at 12:24:10AM +1100, Robert Collins wrote:
>sdesc: "Core common files needed for correct operation of cygwin"
>The entire package is attached.
>The /etc/profile generation is getting removed from setup.exe unless
>someone provides a _real good_ reason for it to remain.
I don't mind maintaining this but did you try it? It seems like there's
a typo in the base_files.sh script.