This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: sh-utils: "su" patch for use with ntsec..
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Cc: alex_nanou at yahoo dot com
- Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 12:38:16 -0500
- Subject: Re: sh-utils: "su" patch for use with ntsec..
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
There is no "su" command in the cygwin release.
This mailing list is intended for discussing cygwin packaging issues
(and secondarily it is apparently intended for me to tell ever other
poster that they are off-topic).
On Fri, Jan 25, 2002 at 06:34:19AM -0800, Alexander Nanou wrote:
> the "su" command appeared to have a problem with
>pasword varifecation with "ntsec" option enabled on
>the win2k platform (cygwin version 1.3.9)
> It had no abbilaty to check the password the "NT way"
> here I provide the patch to fix this problem (with
>the patched src (just in case)).
> none that I know of...
>Do You Yahoo!?
>Great stuff seeking new owners in Yahoo! Auctions!
Please do not send me personal email with cygwin questions.
Use the resources at http://cygwin.com/ .