This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup.exe: Feature frozen now
- From: "Michael A Chase" <mchase at ix dot netcom dot com>
- To: "Cygwin-Apps" <cygwin-apps at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 13:09:10 -0800
- Subject: Re: setup.exe: Feature frozen now
- References: <0a2201c1a324$16a2c240$0200a8c0@lifelesswks>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Collins" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2002 01:06
Subject: setup.exe: Feature frozen now
> * log files in the wrong location
Are you just saying that '/' may not be the appropriate place? If so, I'd
vote for /var/log/setup/.
** I normally forward private questions to the appropriate mail list. **
Give a hobbit a fish and he eats fish for a day.
Give a hobbit a ring and he eats fish for an age.