This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANN] rcs-5.7 package available
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 11:25:12 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ANN] rcs-5.7 package available
- References: <3C4D48F6.451D720C@wapme-systems.de>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Jan 22, 2002 at 12:11:50PM +0100, Stipe Tolj wrote:
>Ok, this one is quite missing in my eyes and it was almost OOTB.
>Check it out at the (now new) usual location:
>sdesc: "The Revision Control System (RCS)"
>ldesc: "The Revision Control System (RCS) manages multiple
>revisions of files. RCS automates the storing, retrieval,
>logging, identification, and merging of revisions. RCS is
>useful for text that is revised frequently, e.g., programs,
>documentation, graphics, papers, and form letters."
Get rid of this.