This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
setup.exe: Feature frozen now
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- To: <cygwin-apps at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 20:06:32 +1100
- Subject: setup.exe: Feature frozen now
Setup.exe is IMO feature complete for the next release.
I'll upload a new snapshot tonight, and announce that on cygwin@.
Barring any issues with the user-interface, I'll branch it off tomorrow,
and if/when Corinna's perennial crash can be found we can release it.
Remaining bugs (not features :})
* log files in the wrong location
* cannot install from localdir for Chuck and Chris.
* Corinna's crash.
If we can't isolate that crash, we may need to look at just releasing it
and seeing what happens :}. (After no crash reports from the cygwin@