This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gcc v3 compile problem
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 20:52:19 -0500
- Subject: Re: gcc v3 compile problem
- References: <20020122014923.GA20911@redhat.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Jan 21, 2002 at 08:49:23PM -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>I discussed the problems building setup.exe with gcc v3 and libstdc++-v3
>with DJ. He told me that they shouldn't be too hard to fix.
>I actually had some changes in my sandbox that got rid of a couple of the
>more obvious problems. I've checked them in.
>However, I'm now seeing the compile problem below. Robert is this something
>that is easy to fix? I didn't want to make a guess as to how you wanted
>to deal with this.
Nevermind. This seems to fix it.
As usual, I saw this two seconds after sending the email.
RCS file: /cvs/uberbaum/winsup/cinstall/choose.h,v
retrieving revision 2.12
diff -u -p -r2.12 choose.h
--- choose.h 2002/01/19 13:33:17 2.12
+++ choose.h 2002/01/22 01:51:16
@@ -143,8 +143,8 @@ private:
- class views;
+ class views;
views get_view_mode ()