This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup crashing (attn Corinna)
- From: egor duda <deo at logos-m dot ru>
- To: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 10:19:39 +0300
- Subject: Re: setup crashing (attn Corinna)
- Organization: deo
- References: <022e01c1a1b6$da6c6060$0200a8c0@lifelesswks>
- Reply-to: egor duda <cygwin-apps at sources dot redhat dot com>
Sunday, 20 January, 2002 Robert Collins firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
RC> Something seriously funny was going on in the C++/C runtime interaction.
RC> Rather than try and explain it, I've linked in a recent version of Doug
RC> Lea's malloc, which also had a couple of quirks, that I've (apparently)
why not use an instance of dlmalloc.c from winsup/cygwin/ directory? i
understand that you may want to keep cinstall/ self-sufficient, but
having two copies of the file is also, i believe, a bad thing (tm).
Egor. mailto:email@example.com ICQ 5165414 FidoNet 2:5020/496.19