This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: last package
- From: Mark Bradshaw <bradshaw at staff dot crosswalk dot com>
- To: "'cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com'" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: 'Charles Wilson' <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 13:38:10 -0500
- Subject: RE: last package
When you get back to reading the list, I'm ready to include last,
utmpdump, and killall (working without /proc!) in cygutils. Drop me a
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Corinna Vinschen [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 4:11 AM
> To: 'email@example.com'
> Subject: Re: last package
> On Tue, Jan 15, 2002 at 10:06:08PM -0500, Mark Bradshaw wrote:
> > Charles:
> > OK. Scratch killall. I didn't realize it used /proc.
> :o( Anyway,
> > what do you want for last and utmpdump.
> > Anyone else:
> > Is there anyone currently working on a /proc filesystem, or have
> > plans that direction?
> Oooh... big job... pretty beeg job...
> Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails
> regarding Cygwin to
> Cygwin Developer
> Red Hat, Inc.