This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: last package
- From: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- To: Mark Bradshaw <bradshaw at staff dot crosswalk dot com>
- Cc: "'cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com'" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 14:44:18 -0500
- Subject: Re: last package
- References: <911C684A29ACD311921800508B7293BA037D2A1E@cnmail>
Mark Bradshaw wrote:
> Very small. All source combined is 33KB. Executables are 23.5KB. This is
> just last and utmpdump.
> You want 'em?
Dunno yet. I'm not really concerned about # kilobytes. My "rule" for
cygutils is "one .c file per application" -- I want to limit cygutils to
very simple, small apps. (I'm assuming that nobody would try to put the
entire source code to MSWord into a single .c file).
Take a look at the current cygutils -src archive and tell me what you think