This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin-apps Digest 15 Jan 2002 17:47:13 -0000 Issue 300
- From: Corinna Vinschen <vinschen at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com, Joshua Franklin <joshuadfranklin at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 19:25:43 +0100
- Subject: Re: cygwin-apps Digest 15 Jan 2002 17:47:13 -0000 Issue 300
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Jan 15, 2002 at 10:18:25AM -0800, Joshua Franklin wrote:
> > Thanks for the patch. I applied it to my local
> > sandbox but I
> > was somewhat surprised about the behaviour since
> > cygpath -D -A
> > has another result as
> > cygpath -A -D
> > which is not what a user expects. The options
> > should be scanned
> > and after the scanning they should be evaluated
> > (right after the
> > switch statement). Would you mind to change your
> > patch accordingly?
> > Corinna
> Yeah, I figured that since the (unpatched) cygpath's
> current behaviour requires switches to precede other
> options that this was expected:
> $ cygpath -Ww
> $ cygpath -wW
> Should I try and change that, too?
That would be very nice!
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.