RE: Maintainers of CURL, MUTT, PYTHON and WGET, heads up!

Not sure if mutt works or not yet, I don't know if I can find a pops:// to pop
into (I probably can).  However, /etc/profile.d/openssl.sh is choking because I
don't have a MANPATH.  Should I have one, or should openssl.sh look more like
this:

if test "${MANPATH}"; then export MANPATH "${MANPATH}:/usr/ssl/man";
else export MANPATH "/usr/ssl/man";
fi

???

--