This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: any chance...
- From: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- To: Robert Collins <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 02:35:09 -0500
- Subject: Re: any chance...
- References: <056a01c19bcd$6598d3c0$0200a8c0@lifelesswks>
Robert Collins wrote:
> Of getting automake 1.5b pacakged? Perhaps as a test version?
> It's got a key fix in it that drops som Makefile.in's down from Mb's to
> just Kb's.
I forward ported the current patch, and rebuilt automake-devel from
1.5b. That seemed to go okay; I'm waiting for make check to complete.
If successful, I'll post the packages for Corinna to do with as she wants.