This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANN] apache_1.3.22-2
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb at nyckelpiga dot de>
- To: Stipe Tolj <tolj at wapme-systems dot de>
- Cc: cygwin-apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 14:49:34 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ANN] apache_1.3.22-2
- Organization: convey Information Systems GmbH
- References: <3C3EE6D5.8916443E@wapme-systems.de>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb at nyckelpiga dot de>
2002-01-11 14:45:15, du schriebst:
> * changed $sysconfdir from /etc/httpd/conf to /etc/httpd,
> as proposed by Geritt.
> * changed $libexecdir from /usr/libexec to /usr/lib/apache,
> as proposed by Chuck, Ernie and Corinna.
httpd && apache ?
I would prefer to have it all the same name:
`apache' like this:
# Cygwin 1.3.x layout
or `httpd' like this:
Since `httpd' is more general I would prefer `apache'
from these two layouts.