This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: tetex-beta-20001218 available for testing
- From: "Jérôme-Georges-Michel BENOIT" <JGMBenoit at wanadoo dot fr>
- To: <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: <janneke at gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 11:35:51 +0200 (MET)
- Subject: Re: tetex-beta-20001218 available for testing
> Last night, I've rebuild the texmf packages, but I found that you
> removed some texmf files, fontname and web2c
>directories from tetex-bin/beta.
This a big bug: I have to fix it:
I have to reinclude them in the next rebuilt
because the web2c directory contains
binaries stuff (as the POOL file):
DO NOT include them in texmf-*.
I will fix it soon,