This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: tetex-beta-20001218 available for testing
- From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke at gnu dot org>
- To: "Jérôme-Georges-Michel BENOIT" <JGMBenoit at wanadoo dot fr>
- Cc: <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: 10 Jan 2002 10:08:16 +0100
- Subject: Re: tetex-beta-20001218 available for testing
- Organization: Jan at Appel
- References: <email@example.com>
"Jérôme-Georges-Michel BENOIT" <JGMBenoit@wanadoo.fr> writes:
> I have just put a new rebuilt of tetex-beta-20001218 for test. A
> more mature version will be made out in accordance with a texmf
Last night, I've rebuild the texmf packages, but I found that you
removed some texmf files, fontname and web2c directories from
For some reason, Debian has some web2c stuff (esp. the .pool files) in
the tetex-bin package, just like you had before; although they're
distributed by upstream in the texmf tree.
I think I'll just re-include all these files in the texmf-base and
texmf-tiny packages, is that ok?
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <firstname.lastname@example.org> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien | http://www.lilypond.org