Re: [ANN] apache_1.3.22 package available for setup inclusion

"Gerrit P. Haase" wrote:

>  Corinna,
>
> 2002-01-09 12:50:02, du schriebst:
>
> > On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 09:16:12AM +0100, Stipe Tolj wrote:
> >> Users may have to include /usr/libexec to their PATH, due to the fact
> >> that libhttpd.dll resides there. Should we move at least that core
> >> library to /usr/bin to have it in PATH like the other cygfoo.dlls?
>
> > Shouldn't that be /usr/bin/cyghttpd.dll?
> >                            ^^^
>
> It is the same like it is with perl or python.  These packages
> doesn't use libtool and to change the name would need some additional
> patches in a lot of build related files which would blow up the patch.

yep, Gerrit is right here.

I may change it if absolutely required, but it has to be patched in
the Makefile.tmpl's and the main src/Configure script.

Is it _absolutely_ required? setup.html does not state it, IMO?!

Stipe

tolj@wapme-systems.de
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248