This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANN] apache_1.3.22 package available for setup inclusion
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb at nyckelpiga dot de>
- To: Corinna Vinschen <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 12:52:45 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ANN] apache_1.3.22 package available for setup inclusion
- Organization: convey Information Systems GmbH
- References: <3C3BFC4C.15C3C81A@wapme-systems.de><20020109124852.C1242@cygbert.vinschen.de>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb at nyckelpiga dot de>
2002-01-09 12:50:02, du schriebst:
> On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 09:16:12AM +0100, Stipe Tolj wrote:
>> Users may have to include /usr/libexec to their PATH, due to the fact
>> that libhttpd.dll resides there. Should we move at least that core
>> library to /usr/bin to have it in PATH like the other cygfoo.dlls?
> Shouldn't that be /usr/bin/cyghttpd.dll?
It is the same like it is with perl or python. These packages
doesn't use libtool and to change the name would need some additional
patches in a lot of build related files which would blow up the patch.
But I'll look what I can do regarding the next perl release.