This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: autotool man and info pages
- From: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- To: Robert Collins <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 20:47:16 -0500
- Subject: Re: autotool man and info pages
- References: <01e201c19892$b0804cd0$0200a8c0@lifelesswks>
Robert Collins wrote:
> Chuck, your autotools wrapper install has one little hiccup: the title
> of this email.
> Might I suggest some symlinks ?
Huh? auto*-devel installs the info and man pages into both
/usr/autotool/devel/* and into /usr/*. There's even an
/etc/postinstall/auto*.sh script to handle the install-info process in
Are you complaining that [man|info] files are totally missing in your
installation, or that you don't like actual copies of the files in
/usr/* and would prefer symlinks?