This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: indent-2.2.7 updated to 2.2.7-2
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 11:30:19 -0500
- Subject: Re: indent-2.2.7 updated to 2.2.7-2
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Jan 06, 2002 at 04:32:37PM +0100, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
>Release Notes for GNU `indent' 2.2.7-2 on Cygwin
> - This is a bugfix release because of this bug:
> If hello.c and bye.c are files having mode 644, and hello.c~ and bye.c~
> are files having mode 444, the command:
> indent hello.c bye.c
> truncates hello.c to a zero-length file, which is very bad.
> This bug was reported by Jon Nelson <jnelson at boa.org> via the
> Debian Bug System (Bug#84918 at bugs.debian.org).
> Ken Harris <kbh7 at cornell.edu> suggested a patch which I
> applied to the Cygwin version.
>Download at the usual location:
I've updated sources.redhat.com, er, excuse me, cygwin.com with this updated