This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
indent-2.2.7 updated to 2.2.7-2
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 16:32:37 +0100
- Subject: indent-2.2.7 updated to 2.2.7-2
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase @ cygwin-apps" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
Release Notes for GNU `indent' 2.2.7-2 on Cygwin
- This is a bugfix release because of this bug:
If hello.c and bye.c are files having mode 644, and hello.c~ and bye.c~
are files having mode 444, the command:
indent hello.c bye.c
truncates hello.c to a zero-length file, which is very bad.
This bug was reported by Jon Nelson <jnelson at boa.org> via the
Debian Bug System (Bug#84918 at bugs.debian.org).
Ken Harris <kbh7 at cornell.edu> suggested a patch which I
applied to the Cygwin version.
Download at the usual location: