This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: New setup build for people's perusal
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- To: "Gary R. Van Sickle" <g dot r dot vansickle at worldnet dot att dot net>,"Cygwin-Apps" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 23:47:57 +1100
- Subject: Re: New setup build for people's perusal
- References: <NCBBIHCHBLCMLBLOBONKEECHCIAA.email@example.com>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Gary R. Van Sickle" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Ouch, yeah, I don't either. I'll look into that to make sure it
> something I did, or fix it if it was. No NT4 here though; I hope it
It's something you've done :]. Line 52 of net.cc - EnableWindow
(GetDlgItem (h, IDOK), enable) - is having no effect. I haven't checked
as yet, but my 2c is that it's failing due to the new windowing code.
I'm not familiar with your code yet, so I hope you don't my my going
'waaaah please fix waaah' :].