perl-5.6.1-gph-3.tar.gz uploaded

Source & Binaries are up now:
http://www.familiehaase.de/cywgin/perl/

I added the patch list to the README and at my website i published
my buildlog, too.

Now the whole Bundle::CPAN is in plus MIME-Base64-2.12.

Only module which is missing and also is used by CPAN is HTTP::Date,
which comes with libwww which i wasn't able to install together
with friends due to 'tar' problems with HTML::HeadParser, though it
built clean at my workststation, using CPAN-module for testing.

I hope that there are no more errors now, besides the fact that
there are quite sure some bugs in perl...

Gerrit

--
=^..^=