This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: rxvt for bash
- To: <bub at io dot com>,<cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: RE: rxvt for bash
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 11:45:53 +1100
- Thread-Index: AcCzMmjQW9KMWGXUSDSN7bR1U65mnAAABlqg
- Thread-Topic: rxvt for bash
My 2c : anything, but not rxvt :] . That collides with the X version of
the same... and the X-11 server support is coming along by leaps and
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Steve O [mailto:email@example.com]
> Sent: Friday, March 23, 2001 11:50 AM
> To: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Subject: Re: rxvt for bash
> Thanks to all the help I've received, the no-x-rxvt
> is now console free. I've tested getpass() and it works
> fine. The program I was trying to support seems to
> not use getpass() and must do some sort of console IO.
> Console IO has never worked very well in rxvt.
> So, I think I'm done fixing things for now. Does anyone
> have an opinion on whether no-x-rxvt should be installed
> as rxvt.exe, or renamed to rxvt-nox.exe, or rxvtwin.exe?
> -steve o
> Do You Yahoo!?
> Get email at your own domain with Yahoo! Mail.