This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: win32 compiler test V3a
- To: Robert Collins <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- Subject: Re: win32 compiler test V3a
- From: "Thomas E. Dickey" <dickey at herndon4 dot his dot com>
- Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 10:09:54 -0500 (EST)
- cc: Akim Demaille <akim at epita dot fr>, cygwin-apps at sources dot redhat dot com, autoconf at gnu dot org
- Reply-To: dickey at herndon4 dot his dot com
On Fri, 16 Mar 2001, Robert Collins wrote:
> The curse of reading other peoples code : I got this from a
> /usr/share/aclocal/ routine
> > | WIN32FLAGS=
> > | AC_TRY_COMPILE(,[#ifndef WIN32
> > | #ifndef _WIN32
> > | #error WIN32 or _WIN32 not defined
> > | #endif
> > | #endif],
> > #error is suspected to cause problems, although I don't recall having
> > seen it happen. Please indent cpp directives.
> I'm not quite sure whether you meant indent all of them a certain
> amount, or use heirarchical indenting on them..
preferably neither (autoconf claims to be portable).