This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2019 17:47:18 +0100
- Subject: Updated: aspell-0.60.8-1
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
New versions 0.60.8-1 of
and version 20161207.7.0-1
are available in the Cygwin distribution:
Last upstream update release.
Full details on:
GNU Aspell is a Free and Open Source spell checker. It can either be
used as a library or as an independent spell checker. Its main
feature is that it does a superior job of suggesting possible
replacements for a misspelled word.
Aspell can also easily check documents in UTF-8 without having to
use a special dictionary.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the
cygwin mailing list at: cygwin (at) cygwin (dot) com .