This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2019 11:56:21 +0100
- Subject: Updated: gdal-3.0.2-1
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Version 3.0.2-1 of
libgdal26 API Bump
have been uploaded for cygwin.
Latest upstream release
The Geospatial Data Abstraction Library is a translator library for
raster and vector geospatial data formats that is released under an
X/MIT style Open Source license by the Open Source Geospatial Foundation.
As a library, it presents a single raster abstract data model and
vector abstract data model to the calling application for all
It also comes with a variety of useful command line utilities for
data translation and processing
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the
cygwin mailing list at: cygwin (at) cygwin (dot) com .