This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Updated: guile-2.2.4-1 and guile2.0-2.0.14-3
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2018 06:47:24 +0200
- Subject: Updated: guile-2.2.4-1 and guile2.0-2.0.14-3
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Version 2.2.4-1 of
and version 2.0.14-3 of
have been uploaded for cygwin.
Latest upstream release.
First of 2.2.x package for Cygwin
Created guile2.0 for backward compatibility
Added exhaustive test coverage to overcome problem on
"make check", almost all tests are passed.
Guile is an implementation of the Scheme programming language,
supporting the Revised5 and most of the Revised6 language
reports, as well as many SRFIs.
Guile is designed to help programmers create flexible applications
that can be extended by users or other programmers with plug-ins,
modules, or scripts.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the
cygwin mailing list at: cygwin (at) cygwin (dot) com .
Diese E-Mail wurde von Avast Antivirus-Software auf Viren geprüft.