This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2018 17:07:49 +0200
- Subject: Updated: gnupg-1.4.23-1
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
New version 1.4.23-1 of
is available in the Cygwin distribution:
It is a security bug fix update,
The GNU Privacy Guard
GnuPG is the GNU complete and free implementation of the OpenPGP
standard as defined by RFC4880 . GnuPG allows to encrypt and sign
your data and communication, features a versatile key management
system as well as access modules for all kinds of public key
GnuPG, also known as GPG, is a command line tool with features
for easy integration with other applications.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the
cygwin mailing list at: cygwin (at) cygwin (dot) com .
Diese E-Mail wurde von Avast Antivirus-Software auf Viren geprüft.