This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Takashi Yano <takashi dot yano at nifty dot ne dot jp>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2018 20:48:44 +0900
- Subject: inetutils 1.9.4-1
- Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.10.3 conssluserg-02.nifty.com w6JBmVuD007991
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
inetutils provides common networking clients and servers, including
the inetd super-server, telnetd and telnet, ftpd and ftp, talkd and
talk, uucpd (but no uucp client), and syslogd, as well as ping/ping6.
---------- inetutils-1.9.4-1 -- 18 Jul 2018 -----------
* Updated to latest upstream release
* Enabled IPv6 support
* Enhanced the /etc/ftpchroot parser on ftpd so that the root
directory can be specified by the second field.
* Fixed an upsteam bug of talk that could fail to connect with
a party if there are multiple network interfaces.
* Provide ping/ping6 commands within a separated ping package.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
cygwin-announce-unsubscribe-you=yourdomain.com <at> cygwin.com
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
Takashi Yano <email@example.com>