This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 20:33:20 -0500
- Subject: libwebp 0.6.0-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: ext-mx07.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; dmarc=none (p=none dis=none) header.from=cygwin.com
- Authentication-results: ext-mx07.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; spf=none smtp.mailfrom=yselkowitz at cygwin dot com
- Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 mx1.redhat.com A98F2C049D57
- Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.2 mx1.redhat.com A98F2C049D57
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
WebP is a new image format that provides lossy compression for photographic
images. A WebP file consists of VP8 image data, and a container based on
RIFF. The standalone libwebp library serves as a reference implementation
for the WebP specification. Webmasters and web developers can use the WebP
image format to create smaller and better looking images that can help make
the web faster.
This is an update to the latest upstream release, which includes ABI
version bumps to all the libraries.