This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Updated: S-Lang 2.3.1a-1
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2017 18:18:32 +0100
- Subject: Updated: S-Lang 2.3.1a-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
New versions 2.3.1a-1 of
are available in the Cygwin distribution
S-Lang is a multi-platform programmer's library designed
to allow a developer to create robust multi-platform software.
It provides facilities required by interactive applications
such as display/screen management, keyboard input, keymaps, and so on
Update to last upstream main release.
Full details on:
(mirrored at http://www.s-lang.org/ )
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the
cygwin mailing list at: cygwin (at) cygwin (dot) com .