This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
New package: geos-3.5.0
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 17:56:26 +0200
- Subject: New package: geos-3.5.0
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Version 3.5.0-1 of
geos (source only)
have been uploaded for cygwin.
GEOS (Geometry Engine - Open Source) is a C++ port of the Topology Suite
As such, it aims to contain the complete functionality of JTS in C++. This
includes all the OpenGIS Simple Features for SQL spatial predicate functions
and spatial operators, as well as specific JTS enhanced topology functions.
First cygwin release
Latest upstream release
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the
cygwin mailing list at: cygwin (at) cygwin (dot) com .