This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2016 19:31:03 +0200
- Subject: Updated: arpack-3.3.0-3
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
New versions 3.3.0-3 of
for cygwin are available in the Cygwin distribution:
Rebuilt for library dependency update.
ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed to solve large
scale eigenvalue problems.
ARPACK software is capable of solving large scale symmetric,
nonsymmetric, and generalized eigenproblems from significant
application areas. The software is designed to compute a few (k)
eigenvalues with user specified features such as those of largest
real part or largest magnitude. Storage requirements are on the order
of n*k locations. No auxiliary storage is required. A set of Schur
basis vectors for the desired k-dimensional eigen-space is computed
which is numerically orthogonal to working precision. Numerically
accurate eigenvectors are available on request.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the
cygwin mailing list at: cygwin (at) cygwin (dot) com .