This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Updated: mintty 2.2.3
- From: Thomas Wolff <towo at towo dot net>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2016 18:28:52 +0100
- Subject: Updated: mintty 2.2.3
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
I have uploaded mintty 2.2.3 with the following changes:
* Deriving icon from shortcut (#471, ~#420, ~~#486).
* New option -D with impact to shortcut key behaviour (~#499).
* Not failing to start if daemonizing fails (#493).
* Shift+Alt+F2 clones the window at the configured size.
* Fixed Alt+F10 to restore the configured size even in Alt+F2-cloned
* Fixed Shift+Alt+F10 to restore both window size and font size.
* Limiting drag-and-drop pasting to actual terminal window, not
* Handling changing window frame geometry (e.g. Personalization) (~#429).
* Not switching transparency when entering search bar (#497, thanks
* New option Padding (#511).
* Adjusting window to font change (#429) and sending notification if
* Extended special key redefinition options (#494).
* Fixed broken Pause/Break key defaults (#515), tweaked configuration.
* Added configuration option BellFile (#369) to play wav sounds.
* Enhanced bell sound selection in Options menu; option BellSound
* Test button for bell sound in Options menu.
Configuration and Printing:
* Support process ID substitution (for %d) in log file name.
* Support for Unicode configuration strings and Unicode printer names.
* Support for printing fixed and tweaked, using terminal character set.
* Indicating Printing status in window title, in case of pseudo-blocking.
The homepage is at http://mintty.github.io/
It also links to the issue tracker.