This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
New: hwloc 1.11.0-1
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 22:14:49 +0200
- Subject: New: hwloc 1.11.0-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Version 1.11.0-1 of packages
are available in the Cygwin distribution:
First cygwin release.
Full upstream changes:
The Portable Hardware Locality (hwloc) software package provides a portable
abstraction (across OS, versions, architectures, ...) of the hierarchical
topology of modern architectures, including NUMA memory nodes, sockets,
shared caches, cores and simultaneous multithreading.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the
cygwin mailing list at: cygwin (at) cygwin (dot) com .
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list,
look at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this
message. Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that
is available starting at this URL.