This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Updated: octave forge packages
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 06:56:23 +0200
- Subject: Updated: octave forge packages
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
New versions of
are available in the Cygwin distribution:
On cygwin none of the forge packages is autoloaded,
as some package could change substantially
the normal octave behaviour (eg "nan").
To load any package before usage run
"pkg load <package_name>"
see "help pkg" for details.
Latest upstream packages for octave 4.0.x
The octave-forge project contains contributed functions
for GNU Octave which are not in the main distribution.
Full documentation and FAQ are available at:
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list,
look at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this
message. Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that
is available starting at this URL.