This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2014 08:36:32 -0500
- Subject: Updated: krb5-1.12.2-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
The following packages have been added to the Cygwin distribution:
This is the reference implementation of the Kerberos network
authentication protocol from MIT. It is designed to provide strong
authentication for client/server applications by using secret-key
This is an update to the latest upstream release, with fixes for
CVE-2014-4341 through -4345.