This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: task-1.9.4-2
- From: Federico Hernandez <f at ederi dot co>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 18:30:18 +0200
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: task-1.9.4-2
- Reply-to: f at ederi dot co
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
This is a new package version of task for cygwin
CHANGES since task-1.9.4-1
This is a new package version of task for cygwin. It replaces
1.9.4-1. No new features, enhancements or bug fixes went into
this packages. The new package version is due to coredumps
because of newer system libraries.
For a detailed description on version 1.9.4 of task please
consult the ChangeLog file in the documentation.
See also /usr/share/doc/task-1.9.4 or the upstream project's
homepage at http://taskwarrior.org
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now"
link on the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe
to your system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions
and pick up 'task' from the 'Utils' category.
If you want to make a point or ask a question the Cygwin mailing
list is the appropriate place.
volunteer task maintainer for cygwin