This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-announce <cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 04:11:30 -0500
- Subject: Updated: cygport-0.10.0-1
- Reply-to: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
The following package has been updated in the Cygwin distribution:
This release provides several new features:
* Overhauled cross.cygclass
Build systems providing cross-compiling support: autotools (including
gnome2, gtkmm, xfce4, and xorg), cmake, custom Makefiles, and
* Experimental support for running cygport on non-Cygwin hosts.
* Improved rules for exclusions of autotool-generated files from diffs.
* New check functions: check_tool, check_target_tool.
* New install functions: includeinto/doinclude, dopkgconfig, dotool,
* New mirrors: gcc, sourceware.
* make_desktop_entry: accepts up to four additional fields.
* make_etc_defaults: accepts a directory.
* toolchain.cygclass: NEW for building both native- and cross-compilers
As there has been a lot of code churn over the last month in order to
support these features, there are likely new bugs and some regressions
to be found; please report these to the list so they can be fixed.
CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, please
use the automated form at:
If this does not work, then look at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the
email header of this message. Send email to the address specified
there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.