This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[1.7] Updated: cygwin-1.7.0-67
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 15:57:40 +0100
- Subject: [1.7] Updated: cygwin-1.7.0-67
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
I just uploaded a new Cygwin 1.7 test release, 1.7.0-67.
Fixes a few last-minute bugs:
Bugfixes in relation to 1.7.0-66:
- Fix a potential stack corruption in stat() which only occurs
on filesystems not supporting security (FAT, FAT32). See
- Fix an annoying "couldn't make stderr distinct from stdout" error
message which potentially occurs in the console:
- Fix a typo in cygcheck output.
- Q: How do I know that I'm running Cygwin 1.7.0-67?
A: The `uname -v' command prints "2009-11-27 15:38"
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.