This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[1.7] Updated: lzip 1.8-2
- From: JonY <jon_y at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 08:44:05 +0800
- Subject: [1.7] Updated: lzip 1.8-2
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Version 1.8-2 of "lzip" has been uploaded for Cygwin 1.7.
lzip is a lossless data compressor based on the LZMA algorithm with a
user interface similar to gzip or bzip2. It supports recovery from
This update fixes a packaging conflict with lzip-1.8-1 on Cygwin 1.5.
There are no actual changes, just a release version bump. Sorry for the
----- version 1.8-2 -----
* Fix up packaging so Cygwin 1.5 and 1.7 builds do not conflict.
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.